JustQuitDut's protocol

talkingant

Oct 25, 2017
I was reading some old threads in the other PFS forums and went through user "JustQuitDut" posts. He experimented with T and other hormones, and claimed to have cured others with his protocol. However by "cured" he doesnt mean he could stop taking things, he has to always be on this protocol. His theory is based on insufficient neurosteriods in the brain due to low 5AR activity. After a few years of experimenting, he landed on a protocol that essentially consists of low-dose T, NatureThyroid (thyroid hormones supplement), and cabergoline (lowers prolactin). Here is his last post on SolvePFS (Feb 2017):

Hi friends, it has been a long time, I have been meaning to come here and post forever, but I keep putting it off.

So basically, as you know, I tried EVERYTHING to get better, I took one person from the forums and had them do everything I did, and they also recovered (MCI_BOF), he did everything I did and he is as far as I know about 90-100%.

I am recovered in every way except when I get to about 180LBS of muscle I start to carry water, I found a way around that with using a diuretic pill, very very low dose once every 2 weeks. My muscles aren't as hard as before PFS, but have improved a lot, I am in what people would call "JACKED" shape. Girls say I have an amazing body etc etc to put it into perspective.

Here is what I finally ended up on being the best protocol

1 grains of NatureThroid once a day
0.5mg of Dostinex every 3 days
50mg of testosterone enanthate every 3 days
I am also on an HGH peptide protocol, but it is confusing for you guys who aren't versed in it, and it isn't necessary to get better, but I have posted my HGH protocol here before, it is traditional anti aging HGH therapy.
I also used 1 pump of Pregnenolone cream a few months back, just one pump seemed to boost me to even more recovery. The oral pills never did anything, the cream did..
I don't need an AI on this protocol, but I recommend 12.5mg of Aromasin once every week if needed, see if it makes you tired, if it does, you don't need it.

I weight train daily and eat a paleo diet, but I don't think that has too much to do with it, but maybe..

Basically nothing works right without NatureThroid, once you are on that everything else will work, I devised 50mg of test enanthat every 3 days as I found a way to keep levels low enough for us to respond and not create too much estrogen. This test protocol is extremely androgenic, I experimented with IHatePropecia now for over 2 years together. We tried everything, he is on a similar protocol as me, but he isn't on dostinex, and he is on test prop instead.

I also experienced with 5a-DHP which caused a lot of PFS sides for both IHP and I, but later we recovered from the sides and our response to test was enhanced, we are still experimenting with that metabolite. So if I could go back in time and start from square one with PFS, after all I did and all I learned, I would go on the exact protocol I am on now hands down. It is designed to let test build up slowly and become steady state within 2 weeks, you won't need an AI on it.

Also I found 75mg of testosterone enanthate every 4 days to work real well, and 150mg of test enanthate every 7 days (not as good as the 50/3 and 75/4 protocols). I had a duty to the community to post this, I have girls I have been dating for a while, I am extremely sexually active, libido is 150%, stamina, muscles, mood, energy all good. I make girls sore, they say I have more stamina than other guys, my penis fully recovered in size and hardness etc..

So while there are guys here who discredit me, keep in mind that they are still on this forum trying herbs and "natural" stuff, no libido, no girlfriends, nothing but bitterness. They haven't caused another member to recover following their protocols, and everyone here can ask MCI how he is doing. I am not here to get into any debates, just post what worked for me and basically having PFS was worse than death, so I am glad to be alive again.

I will try to come back in the future and respond to questions, but I have no doubt if you go on my protocol after a few months you will do really well. As for corticosteroids, i don't know if they played a role in my recovery, but if I had it to do over again, I would have tried it without them and just used NDT, but they did help MCI and I. The reason I wouldn't use them again is because they caused me to get bad acne.

Hope all my friends are doing well here, especially Eden, glad to see this forum has grown so much from just 4 people when I first came and built it up! Unlike CDNuts, I am not trying to capitalize off of what worked for me, I do not charge people money to help them, I am glad to share my knowledge for free. Anyone who charges for help with PFS you should be weary of, especially when their protocol has been duplicated 1000X with not one instance of success ever.

Hang in there everyone, I thought my situation was hopeless too, but it was not, however, if I quit NDT (Naturethroid), i go backwards a lot, same with test.
It sounds interesting. Has anyone heard from JQD since? Has anyone tried anything similar?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-Not saying ppl should do it. He motivated me tho.
-*caution* his advice did ** harm some with extreme pfs**. However he is one of few who got to 80-90% in 5-6mo. I did well too... however was devestated most of last yr.
-**AND some here are on Test ... test and prog, anavar, etc so yeah drugs work for certain cases* however of c they work better at 80 or 90% than 0 or negative**.
-He changed his mind... a lot... and said cured several times... also wrote a lot of crazy shyt. Anyways I think there's value there, but not for everyone.
-ALSO*** Like stims work for me... he was on those and drugs like TEst way before fin. So his case is likely not normal. It may be,... who knows.
-In the end it was (I believe) : NDT, TEST low dose, and Caber or some prolactin antagonist/dopamine agonist.
-Surely this could help sex now... GET rid of severe depression in a day? I highly doubt it. And Me now vs 15mo or 9mo ago... or 21mo ago (fine, near all I want sort of)... 15mo destroying... and destroyed.. vs now -- there's no comparison.

-Inhalers for someone 300lb for someone never lifting or working out isn't same as someone 180lb 11% bodyfat working out 15 years. Same kind of thing.
-He was loved and hated on Solvepfs... me too kind of more hated/ but I did tell them to go fuck themselves. Anyways* my point is... If you can actually make sense of all his posts (pretty difficult*), I think it comes down to the three things you said. ---BUT he could have easily used other things too.
-He had a protege with severe side effects, MCIBOFH and supposedly cured too. Eye effects as well. ---*actually that may have been different guy... some name 4-6letters.
-He's gone living his life... maybe not on anything anymore. He has severe ADHD and probably hypomania as well (100% he does). --AND likely, got away/ blocked the site...
--that doesn't mean he is 100% still on drugs, 100% not on drugs.
--I took ostarine zero PCT 2016 was fine.. maintained cuts even in gaining weight. -- Osta is less suppressive than Test tho of course.
--***that doesn't mean I nor anyone should be reckless*** That's just a thing that happened.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-ALSO many will find him... "super crazy". But to me he makes sense - however for every single case? no way. --May have been dostinex.
--If he's still on shyt, well his life is fine... if he isn't... even better. ---and likely he's off. REsolving PFS is like a super long pct in many views and I feel that at times. (like 6mo to 24mo PCT -- if you work really hard. Not doing shyt? it will take forever).
-Not on everything and "perfect" (whatever the case may be for an indv) = cured. Not even really "perfect", no one is. But* norm and fine, great health and life normal. w/o stilts and drugs.
-Eventually just NDT and TEST --> JQD's Final Protocol (probably*).

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
He used a form of HRT that I’ve used before pfs. Essentially feeding cortisol producing hormones like t3 and one of pregnenolone, hydrocortisone together and testosterone it seems from all he wrote.

I think he eventually just needed thyroid and testosterone.

Nothing new here. HRT treatments work for some but they must be concise.

Dhair

Dec 13, 2017
US
I was reading some old threads in the other PFS forums and went through user "JustQuitDut" posts. He experimented with T and other hormones, and claimed to have cured others with his protocol. However by "cured" he doesnt mean he could stop taking things, he has to always be on this protocol. His theory is based on insufficient neurosteriods in the brain due to low 5AR activity. After a few years of experimenting, he landed on a protocol that essentially consists of low-dose T, NatureThyroid (thyroid hormones supplement), and cabergoline (lowers prolactin). Here is his last post on SolvePFS (Feb 2017):

It sounds interesting. Has anyone heard from JQD since? Has anyone tried anything similar?
"Anyone who charges for help with PFS you should be weary of, especially when their protocol has been duplicated 1000X with not one instance of success ever."

Is he referring to CDNuts here? I agree that there are serious questions that have been raised about if/how he might be profiting, but I seriously doubt that all of the recovery stories are fake. Also, saying "duplicated 1000x" is going a little too far with hyperbole and doesn't do much for his credibility. But I'm glad he found something that works for him.
I have a real problem with a lot of recovery stories because of the manic descriptions and shifting of opinions, all while maintaining this absolutist mindset. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me feel even more hopeless. It's totally incoherent.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--FOR JQD you have to keep his 3000 posts in context haha.
--Basically I like him, bc he's like me. So I'm a bit biased*. I mean the poetic, hyperness, long posts, going on about god knows what aspects... he mostly means well that's why he kept returning, also he couldn't help himself.

Last edited:

lakehouse

Jul 30, 2018
Canada
"Anyone who charges for help with PFS you should be weary of, especially when their protocol has been duplicated 1000X with not one instance of success ever."

Is he referring to CDNuts here? I agree that there are serious questions that have been raised about if/how he might be profiting, but I seriously doubt that all of the recovery stories are fake. Also, saying "duplicated 1000x" is going a little too far with hyperbole and doesn't do much for his credibility. But I'm glad he found something that works for him.
I have a real problem with a lot of recovery stories because of the manic descriptions and shifting of opinions, all while maintaining this absolutist mindset. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me feel even more hopeless. It's totally incoherent.
Cdsnuts doesn’t charge for anything

??

vicecaz

Oct 7, 2017
He meant the money CD's receives when we purchase herbs on lostempireherbs through his links, so probably not much for the time he's invested
He's been supporting PFS victims during his free time for years now . It's not for anybody, sadly a majority just doesn't have the willpower and perseverance its protocol require. YMMV

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-Estimation: Yeah it's like 120k-160k/ (10-15 yrs). not much. -JK. --whatever, if he helped people and he did and wanted to use some knowledge to offset some costs, who cares.

--I think he meant JQD's manic descriptions. You need a high range of emotions to understand someone like that*. --Need to be a Poet-Warlord + high on life. +/- drugs.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Yeet boi 5000. I've made tremendous progress on CD Nuts in ur moms face protocol

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I love when people accuse Cd of being in it for the money. He literally helped me without any affiliate links even being around. Made absolutely zero money off me.

Better yet. I help people now. Have zero affiliate links.

DONATE TO FOUNDATION. HEIL MEIN FUHRER PVDL.

Rid

Oct 25, 2017
i agree, if anyone thinks that CD is doing what he's doing for money than I don't think you've really looked into his work on swolesource. the guy has easily spent 1000's of hours helping people, and probably hasn't made a dollar per hour put in. I think he understands what it's like and he wants to help people, and this just gives him a better reason to stick around. I would much rather him be a voice, no, a beacon, in this community than peacing out after recovering like everyone else. I really see him as our gandolf, guiding those broken men through the worst of it and offering them SOMETHING to get their shit together. He's gotta at least feel like sinking all this time into helping others benefits him in some way physically. I feel the same way about @Helen, time is money, and apparently Helen has money, but if he couldn't do his thing anymore because of monetary reasons, I'd much rather him find a way to make this viable than just leaving. Of course people will try to take advantage of desperate people, CD is not one of those guys.

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
I love when people accuse Cd of being in it for the money. He literally helped me without any affiliate links even being around. Made absolutely zero money off me.

Better yet. I help people now. Have zero affiliate links.

DONATE TO FOUNDATION. HEIL MEIN FUHRER PVDL.
I hate when people rip on CD. Both you and CD have been a god send for me through out my recovery. You guys are hero's as, cheesy as that sounds lol

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I hate when people rip on CD. Both you and CD have been a god send for me through out my recovery. You guys are hero's as, cheesy as that sounds lol
Just paying it forward my man, but I know the feeling....being able to talk to Cd and English through my recovery was so great. Almost like an on hand psychiatrist and “doctor” when you needed it most. Always knew I would do my best to do the same for others when I got the chance. Do the same when you make it across the finish line, brother.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Interesting to read about JustQuitDut. I think he is also the guy who posted about TRT + Proviron which got me to try that. I think he also did high dosage testosterone + masteron and did OK on that - which I also tried. For me both were not 100% solutions because my gut was fucked up.

It did help in a lot of ways but never felt right.

I think it is good to have guys like this show that there is alternative (IMO less optimal) ways to get out of PFS. Pretty much bandaid that Helen also showed.

People said he was delusional and stuff like that. But you got give the guy credits at least he tried things and found things that worked for him. Might not be perfect but still. He is out there trying stuff instead of sitting around.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-1. He fixed it super fast. Crazy or not... Being smart, crazy, and working your ass off has its merits***.
-2. ***Some people got extremely harmful reactions from doing some of his stuff (before his final protocol); so it is not riskless.***

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands