FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO consider hormonal routes etc, stilts( TRT , THYROID, DHT)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
As you know I rec'd for those who want to have a stilt for PFS is thyroid plus testosterone.( pregnenolone , hydrocortisol additions etc) and I explained why I think so and for what reason. . JUSTQUITDUT is another person who got to the same protocol which he just copied everything from this guy who experimented with all of this stuff in 2009 from the log I am presenting.

Here is the log on propeciahelp which pretty much outlines all the stilts. The guy in this log tried everything. Low dose TRT, proviron, DHT, thyroid, etc.

JN's story -- former 2001 Yahoo Group Member

@joekool @zadig777 Please also read this log, he has done bloods tests on 60mg of test a week which with that dosage put him into top range of testosterone in blood which is understandable since a healthy person makes 4-7 mg of testosterone a day.

Propeciahelp has 100s of TRT stories like that, same as vincentv ( look him up) had very nice logs on the same topic

It is nothing new, read this log carefully.

Now look at how many times this guy claimed that he was cured just to find out that it was just a stilt.

This is a very interesting log, and it was in 2009. he ran the same deca dick protocol, then thyroid plus testosterone protocol. he ran all kinds of DHT things.

Then he ran thyroid plus testosterone which was the best stilt. then he ran into problems and added( hydrocortisol , pregnenolone ) then he thought he was cured, but it all came back again.

Then he came off everything, just to find out that nothing stuck and he had pyroluria. which was the precondition which caused to developing PFS in the first place.

Then he started some sort of simplified ( WRONG ) mineral balancing, since he understood how fast copper and zinc started to balance him.

in the end the guy was taking DHEA stilt with copper and zinc.( and aromatase inhibitor) as we know DHEA is high in CSF of PFS patients and thus insensitive.

Proviron made him feel better as it did many many PFS sufferers on ray peat forum, propecia forum etc., since proviron binds to SHBG and basically allows more free testosterone to be around. as we saw many many people have high SHBG, since the body is trying to bind DHT and testosterone .( I explained this in my theory https://hackstasis.com/threads/pfs-gaba-ars-dht-testosterone-mechanism-of-pfs-continued.1456/)

As I wrote that PFS has 3 problems overexpressed AR in certain tissues, and also gaba problems. and it might have progesterone receptor problem.

NADPH oxidase problem( I would assume reverse t3 is because of this problem and you cant get rid of it with t3, it keeps coming back) Progesterone receptor problem( which I still think could be one of the main issues)

All of this stuff is mineral imbalance which you already had pre PFS> and PFS basically made it worse.

it would be interesting for gaba if anyone tries that herb that @joekool mentions DHM. Although I have to mention that we have different people here, and people with PFS seem to feel cured from PFS on alcohol withdrawal , not on alcohol itself.

Also PSSD people could be completely different from PFS people in GABA area . DHM is the herb which upregulates gaba receptors. it is used to treat alcoholics, so they don't want to drink anymore. it upregulates GABA receptors, so the person has no desire for alcohol later on even while off the drug
Personally I felt like this in PFS< I lost desire for alcohol totally.

It would be very interesting to try this for certain people. but you have to be very careful since for some people it could be exact the opposite of what they want.

We do have many different cases for PF,S< fast oxidizers, slow oxidizers etc.

Also dont forget we tried anavar , Boris( 3 cycles) , Jack 17( 2 cycles) , belikewater( 2-3 cycles), 5 of my guys,( ran anavar for 1.5 months) ihatefin( 2 cycles)

Some people felt cured and better on var, then to see it all go back to baseline after withdrawal. POIS people found anavar worsened their situation upon withdrawal( i have many complains from them now) the only person who got any results from anavar was Ihatefin, have no idea how he got them.

We do have completely different reaction to anavar from people ,this proves one more time that we have different oxidations, different people .

I still try to understand why some people feel better on anavar and some feel worse while taking it.

For those who want to try pyroluria treatment , it is zinc ,active b6, magnesium sodium butyrate, vitamin b1.

For those who are PSSD and have calcified cells. ( that is why you dont feel anything, your cell is simply calcified. you might try vitamin K2, or try calcitonin.

this is why you have low thyroid symptoms.

This is why acetylcholine helps people with PSSD, since acetylcholine lowers calcium in the cell, and gaba increases calcium in the cell

In any case read this

Last edited:

Shanks

Dec 20, 2017
Germany
For those who are PSSD and have calcified cells. ( that is why you dont feel anything, your cell is simply calcified. you might try vitamin K2, or try calcitonin.

this is why you have low thyroid symptoms.

This is why acetylcholine helps people with PSSD, since acetylcholine lowers calcium in the cell, and gaba increases calcium in the cell
How can we see if we have calcified cells? High Calcium in Hairtest or High Calcium Ratios to other Minerals like Ca/Mg or others?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Also, guys, I think it could be something going on with estrogen receptor also.

we know that a lot of people. feel cured when they block estrogen on propecia help. and some people feel really bad on blocking estrogen, so 2 cases again.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
“-JN-“ lol I’ve written about him pretty extensively here.

Completely on my simple minded page... eradicate pathogens and balance zinc/copper for adrenals. Obviously at this point it’s deeper than that but I think balancing immune system (in order to eradicate pathogens), nutritional balance sends you to healthy place where body can find its own homeostasis. Just what TEI is doing for a bunch of our guys.

“-JN-“ was the only medical doctor to disclose beating PFS. MD out of Australia and obviously being an MD, he went all the PHarmaceutical route for years on end being a 10 year case. Finally he switches to natural health fixing his system from bottom up and boom he’s cured (or given pretty permanent stilt) within 6-12 months.

It’s great... on PH people really abused him in his log. Treated him like shit like the idiots on solvepfs, propeciahelp did to me “ya Finasteride created a big pathogen in your body” these idiots would write to him.”

His response “have fun with your dead dicks, I’m having sex with an American woman all week long as soon as the flight I’m on lands.”

Lol this guy gave me a lot of hope when I was down loved it.

As far as Vincentv, he’s a good dude in Australia. He’s still pretty damn sick as far as I know Last time I spoke to him say 8-10 months ago. He didn’t get very far at all with hormonal stilt. Hope he Ends up on this forum. I’ll send him fb message now.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
“-JN-“ lol I’ve written about him pretty extensively here.

Completely on my simple minded page... eradicate pathogens and balance zinc/copper for adrenals. Obviously at this point it’s deeper than that but I think balancing immune system (in order to eradicate pathogens), nutritional balance sends you to healthy place where body can find its own homeostasis. Just what TEI is doing for a bunch of our guys.

“-JN-“ was the only medical doctor to disclose beating PFS. MD out of Australia and obviously being an MD, he went all the PHarmaceutical route for years on end being a 10 year case. Finally he switches to natural health fixing his system from bottom up and boom he’s cured (or given pretty permanent stilt) within 6-12 months.

It’s great... on PH people really abused him in his log. Treated him like shit like the idiots on solvepfs, propeciahelp did to me “ya Finasteride created a big pathogen in your body” these idiots would write to him.”

His response “have fun with your dead dicks, I’m having sex with an American woman all week long as soon as the flight I’m on lands.”

Lol this guy gave me a lot of hope when I was down loved it.

As far as Vincentv, he’s a good dude in Australia. He’s still pretty damn sick as far as I know Last time I spoke to him say 8-10 months ago. He didn’t get very far at all with hormonal stilt. Hope he Ends up on this forum. I’ll send him fb message now.

this is exactly why I am mentioning this that people have tried hormonal routes. and figured that the imbalance was before the PFS

this is why I rec'd TEI.

I don't agree with pathogens thing with you ( of course you have lyme and that is a different case)) I dont agree on guts, on this or that for PFS>

Gut is the outcome of the imbalances. not the cause. I tried this gut balancing etc for years and it failed in me personally and was a waste of time.

the minute you balance your minerals all that stuff dies.

but I agree with LYME it is different. lyme switches off your immune system .

Like people think they are treating gut with ketoconazole, or fluconazole, or this or that. but it has nothing to do with gut. at all.

it has to do with the fact that imidazoles kills iron sulfur cluster and basically kill 5AR. thus people take ketoconazole or fluconazole, and or other imidazoles, and feel better and thought it was gut related. It is not.

imidazoles kills the axis and kill your cortisol, 5AR and mimic like you are on finasteride.

Body got used to live in finasteride body chemistry, so anything that you do to bring you back to that body chemistry feels better.

that body chermistry is lower DHT< high estrogen and test.

this is why thryoid plus test works, it lowers DHT and increases estrogen.

To fix the problem you have to do the opposite of this and keep at it so the body gets used to living in another body chemistry with high DHT, and with lower estrogen.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
this is exactly why I am mentioning this that people have tried hormonal routes. and figured that the imbalance was before the PFS

this is why I rec'd TEI.

I don't agree with pathogens thing with you ( of course you have lyme and that is a different case)) I dont agree on guts, on this or that for PFS>

Gut is the outcome of the imbalances. not the cause. I tried this gut balancing etc for years and it failed in me personally and was a waste of time.
Yup I’m getting more sense of this too. I wouldn’t say we disagree. Where treating just imbalances leads to gut turning on.

For instance, ozone/hydrogen peroxide lead to pro-oxidation system, fasting/hydrogen (urine too?) anti-oxidation system. Anti-oxidation system is what turns my gut on.

I also think just better digestive system = better absorption of foods= greater opportunity for body finding balance. Body wants to balance itself and takes what it wants from nutrients if you let it.

Not to side track you on your point though. JN was early version of what we are going at. His story was a big motivator of mine to jump into hackstasis-ology pretty much right away.

Lol a medical doctor with all that experience looking for pharma ways over 10 years. Then a few months of natural health etc and boom fixed.

..... and we continue to have the idiots on propeciahelp fund medical researchers into finding a cure. Insanity. The system that fucked you up just isn’t going to fix you. Up to us and our leader here @Helen . We are getting there, no pressure.

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017

this is why I rec'd TEI.

the minute you balance your minerals all that stuff dies.

but I agree with LYME it is different. lyme switches off your immune system .

Like people think they are treating gut with ketoconazole, or fluconazole, or this or that. but it has nothing to do with gut. at all.

it has to do with the fact that imidazoles kills iron sulfur cluster and basically kill 5AR. thus people take ketoconazole or fluconazole, and or other imidazoles, and feel better and thought it was gut related. It is not.

imidazoles kills the axis and kill your cortisol, 5AR and mimic like you are on finasteride.

Body got used to live in finasteride body chemistry, so anything that you do to bring you back to that body chemistry feels better.

that body chermistry is lower DHT< high estrogen and test.

this is why thryoid plus test works, it lowers DHT and increases estrogen.

To fix the problem you have to do the opposite of this and keep at it so the body gets used to living in another body chemistry with high DHT, and with lower estrogen.
So Anavar that is like DHT doesnt work for that?

cappello7

Apr 20, 2018
Los Angeles
Which is better for a fast oxidizer with low DHT doing trt: prog or thyroid? I’ve been using about 125 mg test 15mg prog and it hasn’t worked. Maybe try thyroid and then less test?

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Which is better for a fast oxidizer with low DHT doing trt: prog or thyroid? I’ve been using about 125 mg test 15mg prog and it hasn’t worked. Maybe try thyroid and then less test?
Low dht usually means high prog. Thyroid would be better.

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Get straight T3 from a research site. Use 12.5mcg twice a day. Breakfast and lunch. This will also flush out any reverse T3 which increases during inflammation, stress, infections, etc... I did that for 4 weeks. Kinda reset my sleep rhythm and a few other improvements.

cappello7

Apr 20, 2018
Los Angeles
Get straight T3 from a research site. Use 12.5mcg twice a day. Breakfast and lunch. This will also flush out any reverse T3 which increases during inflammation, stress, infections, etc... I did that for 4 weeks. Kinda reset my sleep rhythm and a few other improvements.
Cool thanks man, any improvements on erections or PE that started with TRT?

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I like idealabs. Is 25mcg/day a lot? Did it make you feel hyperthyroid?

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Hey @brix hows it going? I recommend avoiding t4 supplementation because you can still create RT3. That’s why I say straight T3 is the way to go.

No I didn’t get hypert. I actually felt good. And even better when off , I used it for a month in dec 2017. I will again.

I ramped up tho, used only 12.5mcg once a day for a few days then added the lunch time dosage in. You shouldn’t notice any massive swings at that dosage. I know ppl take tons more and for a lot longer. Please be careful when testing tho. We’re all different

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Hey @brix hows it going? I recommend avoiding t4 supplementation because you can still create RT3. That’s why I say straight T3 is the way to go.

No I didn’t get hypert. I actually felt good. And even better when off , I used it for a month in dec 2017. I will again.

I ramped up tho, used only 12.5mcg once a day for a few days then added the lunch time dosage in. You shouldn’t notice any massive swings at that dosage. I know ppl take tons more and for a lot longer. Please be careful when testing tho. We’re all different
Makes sense. I have highish T3 and low T4 so maybe my RT3 is high.